Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July 29, 2015

Perchance to dream...



I'm telling you.  It's been really hot here lately.
Too hot to do much of anything.

Fortunately, the tall guy insists that
we have conditioned air.
I do not know what is the difference between
conditioned air and regular air,
but I know that it feels a lot better when we come
inside after our walks.

The tall guy finally got his car back from being
fixed at the car place.
I hope they didn't fix it the same way
I was fixed when I was  little!
BUT, I haven't gotten to ride in it yet,
as the tall guy says he'd like to have just a FEW days
of car without being covered in dog fuzz again.
And after all the other stuff, he decided to buy
new tires AND a new battery.
I hope he still has enough money left to buy
my treats!
I'm not so sure he needed to get a battery anyway.
He's got lots of batteries in the flashlights we have.
He could've used one of those.
Oh well.  I better not complain
or he'll make me go outside in the hot!

Stay cool!
 



14 comments:

  1. I learnt the joys of hugging the air con unit in hot weather (not that it happens often in this country)
    Stay cool Jack
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, you are just "Too Cool for School!" Enjoy that "conditioned" sweet air!
    Maybe for Christmas ... ask for a kids pool to lay in. Ahhhhh, so sweet.

    Your pal,
    Yogi from a hot Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty comfy there, Jack!! Hope yu are having happy dreams!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It
    s pretty cool here today but it is always better after a dip in the pool. Can you dip in the pool Jack?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dat conditioned air are a necessity, trust me, I's lived wifout it in 100+ degree heat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack, you look pretty darned comfortable for an overheated doggie!! Nice to see you!

    -Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried laying on the floor vents.....Misskitty's favorite pass time...!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh jack.
    conditioned air and a tall guy that will NEVER let you run out of treats . . .
    i'd say no worries mate! just sweetly dream on . . .
    love you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really hot here too, Jack, and we've got conditioned air too, to keep us cool, so we know you'll be OK if you lie in the breeze. Mean of the tall guy not to let you back in his car yet - all the very best cars have dog fuzz all over them ! Extra treats until he lets you in !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jack,

    You're already super-cool, just by being Jack, but it's nice to know you can keep cool with air conditioning, too. You're a lucky dog!

    Let the tall guy know that he could collect all your dog fuzz from his car and sell it to your devoted fans, then donate the proceeds to the dog rescue organizations. I would be the first in line to buy it.... :-)

    Your friend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jack -- remember what it's like in Tucson this time of year? Mum took me to Udall this morning -- she was telling me how she and Cody met you and TG there and you got her hooked on Blogville.

    There are not too man of the "old timers" that still come, but those that remember you said to say hi!!

    Toodle pip

    Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jack, you need a vacation to the north!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're wondering if you brought the heat from Arizona to Dixie!
    Lots of hot dogs ( no, not frankfurters) here in North GA!
    Love ya, Jack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word we love conditioned air too...in fact w/o it I'm sure we 3 would be melted.
    Thank goodness TG has YOUR car back and I hope he lets your ride in YOUR car soon
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete