Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14, 2009

My new, bestest puppy friend!

Me and Blue at the old watering bowl.

You may well ask how I met my new friend. Well, somehow, (and don't ask me how, cause he just seems to know about EVERYTHING), the tall guy found this place where people can take their dogs and puppies and just let them play! OMG!!*
So when we got there, I was just really happy! It was like the beach place we went to, but right here where I live (well, without the water!)

So, all the other puppies ran over to tell me hello, since I was a NOOB*, and they were very nice. Some of the other tall guys were throwing balls for their puppies and some of the tall ladypeople were playing with their puppies as well. Needless to say, everyone was having a great time. A few of the bigger dogs were being a bit slobbery, but I guess that's what happens when you get like really OLD (I think some of them were like 2 whole YEARS old!)

Anyway, Blue came over and asked if I would like to run around with him and I said 'Sure' and boy, can he run! I thought I could run fast, but he is like fast FAST. When we got tired of running, we would rassle!
That was the best part. We were both very good (according to the tall guy) and didn't even bite each other.

So, now I guess Blue and I are like BFFs*.

*This is how all the puppies in California talked.



No comments:

Post a Comment