Friday, January 2, 2009

January 2, 2009

In which I say Goodbye to the ocean...

Well, my vacation* finally ended and we took a long drive back home. Fortunately, I didn't have to do any driving, so I slept most of the way. Unfortunately, car rides make me need to go to the bathroom more often, so we had to stop several times along the way. If you see a wet spot, it's ok to check and see if it's mine!

I did get to see people playing in the dirt near Ocotillo, but the tall guy wouldn't let me get out and play!

* If you have read my earlier posts, I DID find out the difference between VACATION and VACCINATION! However, the nice lady tells me that I do very good when I go to get my vaccinations and she always gets down on the floor and plays with me. So, I enjoy both my vacation and my vaccinations very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment