Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 19, 2012

FOR ME????













Yes, the doorbell rang and I ran to the door and there was a package with MY name on it.  It was from a very wonderful and kind lady named Nancy and it was a complete and total surprise (which, if you ask me, is the best kind of surprise!)

As you can see, I got a Fribsee, a pull rope and some cookies from Three Dog Bakery.  As you can ALSO see in the next to the last picture, the tall guy was trying to get me to do that WAIT thing (so that he could get a picture) before I could eat the cookie.  Well, I've only got so much patience.
It was most delicious, especially since I don't normally get a cookie in the middle of the day.  So it was even more extra special!

So thank you very very much Nancy for my big surprise.  And the tall guy said "Thank you!" too!

==
You can still vote on the Halloween counting contest.  Just go here and leave a comment.  You've got 2 days left to vote!!

==
You can also still get your very own copy of The Alpha-Pet book and Jack.  Just click on the button over on the right. 

14 comments:

  1. Dear Jack -

    You are welcome!! A special puppy like you who brings so much joy to everyone actually deserves to get a surprise package every single day!

    I really love the pictures, and although it's hard to choose a favorite, I think it is a toss-up between you chewing the corner of the box, and the second to the last one where you are running out of patience! BOL - what a sweet face!

    Hope you and the tall guy have a super-duper weekend!

    Your friend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally pawsome package Jack! You got some neat toys and even better, treats! We too love your "lack of patience" picture!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are one lucky dog!! BOL. None for the Tall Guy...jealous!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, what a pawsome pressie!! I love getting mail pressies. We ordered the alpha pet book and I can't wait to get it in the mail!!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack Jack how cool is that. There is nothing like getting mail, especially when food is involved.
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that second to the last picture.
    if there ever was a message being sent . . .
    LOL!
    hugs to you sweet boy,
    tammy j

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good boy to wait! And there's not even a puddle of drool under your chin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one awesome package!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH JACK I love pressies especially 'just because' pressies!!

    You are most deserving too and I admire your ability to wait even a nanosecond before you eat your treat.
    hugs and happy weekend
    Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome package

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack, You so richly deserve this pressie! What a nice person Nancy is to send it to you. I love your blog and look for new posts every day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always nice to get surprises!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boy, 'no reason at all except I love you' pressies are the very best. Of course, Christmas and birthday pressies are close seconds. Nancy is a special friend for sure. Does she have a pup [or kitteh] who is your BFF?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jed & Abby.....

      Unfortunately, I no longer have my beloved golden retriever; I lost her 7 years ago and still miss her every day :-(

      BUT - after reading the book "Jack - A Book About a Dog Where the Dog Doesn't Die in the End" - I totally became smitten with Jack, so now he is the new dog in my life who brings smiles to my face every day!!

      He is PAWSOME, and I get endless joy and laughter from his pictures and all the things he says and does.

      So, the gift was just a slight token of my appreciation to Jack and the tall guy (even though I doubt that the tall guy would get much pleasure from those cookies and toys). LOL

      Jack's friend,
      Nancy

      Delete