Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009

Dog for a Day!

According to the Googles, there used to be a television program called 'Queen For A Day'. Evidently, they gave a bunch of stuff to people who went on the show. Well, I've decided they should have a show called 'Dog for a Day', in which you come to my house and bring me toys and cookies. I will wait for you in the tall guy's chair and if you bring me something really good, I will let you take your picture with me so you can show all your friends.

By the way, I know I may look older, but I am really only six months old (well 6 months and 12 days).

3 comments:

  1. Good idea! The cookies would be really nice!
    Really, only 6 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scary thing is that he's not overweight. I have a feeling I'm going to wake up one day with a 250 lb lab puppy! :)

    We've gotten into Cheerios now, instead of so many of the other treats. One Cheerio is good for about 5 seconds of being good. Maybe they should start putting that stat on the box along with the calories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it must be a small chair. Or Jack is going to be one big boy.

    ReplyDelete