Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

NOM NOM NOM NOM...

There's nothing better than water from a spigot! Unless it's water from a hose. Or water at the puppy park. It is the best tasting water in all the world. It even tastes better than Pepsi with ice in it (but don't tell the tall guy I said that - he loves Pepsi. He loves Pepsi so much I'm surprised my name isn't Pepsi.)

(Note from the tall guy: Jack has a lot of names - but Pepsi isn't one of them. Punkin-head, yes. Also, I really like the 8th advertisement shown at the Pepsi link. I think you should serve Pepsi at every wedding!)

3 comments:

  1. Water out of a spigot is good, but have you ever had freshly flushed toilet water?
    Ahhhh, now you're talking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. water is good - I like spring water the best

    where you been Jack? I haven't seen you around my blog lately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom loves Pepsi too! I think she is addicted!
    Kisses
    Rufus

    ReplyDelete