Friday, May 21, 2010

May 21, 2010

I am just
LABRADORABLE!!


The tall guy said that since I didn't do anything cute today,
we would just show you some more pictures from
when we went up to the water.

Have you ever seen the back of your head?
Trust me, it's not an easy thing to do.
And it hurts your eyeballs when you try to turn them around to see!



Here I am posing just like one of the puppies at the big dog show.
Only wet!
(I bet if they had a wet puppy category,
I would do really well!)


Someone the other day mentioned the freckle on my nose.
I don't know where it came from, but if you are missing one,
I may have found it!



Here I am working on my modeling portfolio:

Happy


Happy!


Happy!!!


So as you can see, I can run the gamut of emotions from happy to HAPPY!!!
Please keep me in mind for your next dog food,
upset stomach or toilet paper commercial!


And since some of you like this kind of thing,
here are a bunch of cute baby animals for you to look at:
http://dailysquee.com/

(The tall guy found this when he was looking to see
if there was such a word as 'LABRADORABLE'.)


15 comments:

  1. Hi ya Happy!! Er, Jack! Great photos. Looks like a fun place to snooter around. Labradorable, yes!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. If woo are happy and woo know it wag your tail..

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  3. JACK (yes I'm shouting) guess what I saw on my commute today? Did you guess?!?!?! The car beside me was a Labradormobile...Oh my Dog there were 3 yellow labs in a small BMW...trust me that was one loaded car!! One riding shotgun and the other two looking out back windows directing traffic around them. They made me smile.
    We think your pictures are quite handsome today.
    Madi's agent's phone number is 1-800-LOOK@ME.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack,

    When it comes to modeling, you are a natural!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' good dude! I hope you have a great weekend full of fun, sun and LOTS of treats (or maybe even a steak)! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack, you are such a handsome hunk!!
    You've gotta be in a commercial--you're just a natural at looking gorgeous and acting gorgeous....
    And such a happy!!! boy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not a freckle, Jack, it's a beauty mark! Cabana has one under her left eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jack, you have grown into a handsome boy...seems like just yesterday you were a cute little pup! Where does the time go?
    BTW, Sassy has a freckle on her nose too.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our mommy keeps going squeee squeee squeee about an itty bitty piggy over at that site. Thanks Jack! we're probably gonna get another pig besides Meja now!!! -- bobo

    And you are indeed Labradorable.

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do look happy all the time Jack. What's up with that? Does the TG give you happy pills or something? I rarely look happy, but then I've got the cute thing going on so I can get away with a not so happy expression... not that you're not cute too... oh, wait, what am I saying. I just called another boy dog cute, didn't I? omg. I gotta go. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do a great model, Jack. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes Jack, you ARE adorable!!! I am secure enough in my masculinity to say that...

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course Labradorable is a word. It describes you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like a nice place to go! Nice freckle!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yip,yip,yip, you got that modeling thing down, Jack. Tootie thinks you and her should be a modeling team for America's Next Top Dog Model. Any who, "Mama sez a wet dog is a clean dog in her book. "

    Liz (and Tootie)

    ReplyDelete