OK, what's next?
Well yesterday was a very exciting day!
• Went to the dog store and got a new Wubba - Check
• Played with Wubba for about 2 minutes - Check
• Got Wubba taken away from me for trying to chew off the top - Check
• Listened to the "I'm not going to buy you any new toys if you keep destroying them in the first 5 minutes after you get them because I'm not made out of money" speech (again) - Check
• Went to the dog park - Check
• Had a 3 way tug contest with 2 other dogs - Check
• Splashed water on the lady sitting at the table near the water dishes - Check
• Pretended to be tired on the drive home so I could be ready when the kids came to take away all of MY candy - Check
• Had an early dinner in anticipation of the night's events - Check
• Got to bark every time someone came to the door for candy - Check
(Note: The tall guy said to emphasize the 'EVERY'. And to put an 'INCESSANTLY' after the word 'bark'.)
• Got a treat to try to keep me from barking every time someone came to the door - Check
• Didn't really stop me from barking - Check
• Scared one little boy when I barked after he came to the door - Check
• Watched a two foot tall Spiderman jump about 2 feet off the ground (see above) - Check
• Looked for candy that the kids had dropped when we went on our first walk this morning - Check
• Found 1 orange Tootsie Roll - Check
• Had to drop the orange Tootsie Roll - Check
Wow, I did a lot!
And I'm ready for more!
Wow. I'm all tuckered out, just going down your check list! You have been a busy boy!ReplyDelete
Hmmm, so you get a treat, if you promise not to bark...I'm going to try that!
So what if you scared the trick or treaters... they were taking the TG's candy. You had every right!ReplyDelete
Ready for more, check!! Don't snaggle the Wubba pal!!ReplyDelete
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
You did a lot and I bet yelling at all those kids was quite invigorating.ReplyDelete
We are ready to go to bed again after reading all of that!ReplyDelete
Wow - what a busy day. But it is good to get so many tasks done.ReplyDelete
OH MY DOGS do you have a stunt double? I don't know how in the world one puppy could do all of that in one day!!!
Note from Mom to TG:
TG is there a picture on your post today? If so,
I cannot see it. This has happened to me on several other blogs including my own...in fact my post is supposed to have 4 pictures. I can only see two!!?? Must be voodoo!!!
Madi and Mom
You must be checkered, I mean tuckered out!ReplyDelete
Your tail looks bent in your shadow. Did the the 3-way get ugly?
I would need an extra long nap after doin' all of that!
Woofs and Licks,
And you should be pretty tired! I am and all I did was read it all!ReplyDelete
PS Jack we have Big Blue recycle can on rollers outside too. Mom keeps the blue bins in the pantry so they don't have to go to Big Blue every day!!!ReplyDelete
Our neighborhood is one of the few in Raleigh in the test area trying out every other week recycling rather than every week.
Madi and Mom
Whew, I am exhausted just reading about all your 'checks'!ReplyDelete
PeeS......bet watching da mini SpiderMan jump was pretty cool! heeeheee
Sounds like you had a busy night. Orange tootsie roll? Yuck.ReplyDelete
I'm just exhausted trying to keep up to you...CHECH! oops CHECK!ReplyDelete
You had such a great day Jack!!! Nobody dropped anything in my yard..Darn!!!ReplyDelete
Hugs and wags, Mistaya
That's a lot of checks!ReplyDelete
Now that is one busy day. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all. ;-) Your humans could probably use a bit of a break, hmmm?ReplyDelete
I certainly could NOT keep up with your schedule!ReplyDelete
Did any of them scare you??? We had a werewolf, and I barked and barked at him until he took his candy and left. Did you have any werewolves??? they're scary...ReplyDelete
Oh my. who'd be scared of you Jack? You look like a lover, not a fighter... unless of course it's a toy. then that toy is enemy #1!ReplyDelete
It's a good day when you can check everything on your list!ReplyDelete
What a day!
I know you are ready for more!
Kisses and hugs
What's a Wubba? Sounds pretty cool.ReplyDelete
Good job on scaring those trick or treaters. Some of them get a bit smug, don't you think??ReplyDelete