Friday, August 28, 2009

August 28, 2009

You may have noticed...

You may have noticed that I have not been to the puppy park in about a whole WEEK!!! I asked the tall guy why we couldn't go and he said it was because I had something called a 'radiator inspection'*. We went to the nice doctor and she listened to me breathe. She (the nice doctor) said that I shouldn't be around other puppies for a while. BUT, the tall guy said we could go again on Saturday, which I think is like pretty soon. The doctor gave him some pills for me to take. He puts them in cheese for me to eat. He thinks he's fooling me, but the way I see it, as long as he thinks I don't know there are pills in the cheese, I get to eat cheese twice a day!

* From the tall guy: Radiator Inspection = Respiratory Infection.
And Jack is feeling much better now - the 'cheesy pills' did the trick. I am REALLY looking forward to letting him go to the dog park on Saturday! :)

13 comments:

  1. Jack, I had just read an article about dog flu...
    tell TG to take a look:
    http://consults.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/02/10-things-to-know-about-the-h3n8-dog-flu/

    Keep us posted...sending you lots of hugs and rubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack I hope you feel better by now. Mom trys to sneak stuff into cheese, but (giggle) I always find a way to eat the cheese and spit the pill out. It drives her nuts every time lol.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon Jack. The other doggies at the puppy park will be missing you sweetie.

    Chrissie and Ben

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh jack ! hope you get well soon! :)
    keep doing your cheese trick... the TG won´t notice!
    licks
    pu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack I'm so sorry to hear you have been feeling poorly this week and very thankful to hear you are improving...all this on your first b-day weekend too. Good grief being sick is no way to celebrate. Take care and have a good weekend.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Jack -- Get Well Soon -- From Remington

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jack, I hope you get all better soon. Those cheese pills must be doing the trick. Hope you get to go to the park this weekend.

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are on the mend, Jack! Hugs from Momma Cassie and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly Labrador (Australia)August 28, 2009 at 4:47 PM

    Get well soon Jack....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are feeling better Jack!

    Grrrs from Giz

    PS: I always hold out for chicken or ham when I hafta take a pill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack, I'm glad the tall guy got your radiator checked out. Hope you recover quickly and maybe we'll run into each other soon at the park. My people up and left me to go visit somebody called Yogi at a place called Jellystone. I had to stay home with Jet. I'm not happy... Dirk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Jack, we hope you are feeling better soon! Make sure to take all your medicine, ask for a second piece of cheese and you will feel better in no time!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel better Jack..we are all thinking about you.

    Licks from Olive :)

    ReplyDelete