Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Ooodles and Ooodles of Labradoodles!

This is my new friend Frodo and me at the puppy park. We decided it was time to pose for a picture as we had been running around for a while and it was getting pretty hot! (You can tell I am tired because I got the droopy ears!) I think he is a Labradoodle, although it's kinda hard to tell with all the fuzz he has. For all I know, he could be a MAGNADOODLE! (Hmmm, I think a magnadoodle puppy would be very attractive!)

He has that "whirl around and throw your butt around in the other guy's face" puppy wrestling style down pat! But then again, so do I. Here's a helpful hint for all you peoples: Next time you're in a fight, if you will just turn around really quick and put your butt in the face of the person you are fighting with, chances are you will catch them off guard and be able to win the fight. Just remember this saying: Butt in face, no disgrace! But it's better not to fight at all, unless you're a puppy. Then you should only play fight, so that no one will get hurt. Or no one will get bit on their ear. And no puppies will have to leave the puppy park early!!

(Note from the tall guy: The comments seem to be acting up today.)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,
    What a cute new friend you have. I bet his fluffy fur blows in the wind when he runs with you. I thought I posted earlier but I must not have hit post...if this is a double post just know you were thought of twice today,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. TG comments are not posting today on your blog....
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now they are.....maybe it was an error on Mom's part.I try to get her to do things correctly...Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. TG you are very welcomed...if nothing else I'm persistent ha!!! I'm like that little gnat in your face. I really believe I commented earlier too don't know where that one is...
    Glad all is ok now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnadoodle Puppy huh?? That would be something ..

    Frodo is a cutey.

    You always have such a great time at the dog park...all "panted" out it looks like..if that is a word..:)

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But in face..No disgrace!!!

    I got it...Thanks Jack!
    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete