Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009

Hey kids!!
You can win
A FABULOUS PRIZE!!!

While your mom and dad are out having fun tonight, leaving you home all alone, here's a picture of me for you to color!


Here's one that was done by a young man named Michael. His mom, Mrs. Angelo, said he is very good at coloring, but it seems to me that he was trying to use up all of his brown crayons.

And here's a nice painting done by a young man all the way over in France. France is a long, long ways away from where I live. I would like to thank Mr. Mayonnaise (that's what it sounded like to me, but maybe the phone connection was not very good) for this wonderful painting.

And here's what I really look like, in case you've forgotten.

So kids, do the very best you can when you color my picture tonight. And then, make sure you wake up your parents really, really early in the morning and show them what a good job you did. As a matter of fact, the best way to wake them up would be to go running and screaming into their bedroom!! They will be so proud of you and your coloring skills that they will never leave you home alone again while they go out cavorting all night!! And won't that be the best prize of all?

15 comments:

  1. My mom and I will be HERE...

    Maybe I khan get her to spill some food or adult beverage on it and make it a modern piece of art!

    Happy ALMOST 2010 to woo & The TG

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are art Jack! Happy New Year pal!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and the Tall Guy Jack!

    Maggie Mae and her mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good advice Jack! I think I will tell Bailey and Trevor to do that to Jon and Christy....and I will tell them to be sure to thank you! I wouldn't want to take credit for your idea....Happy New Year, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jack, your blog is so much fun. Happy New Year to you, my friend! I look forward to more blogging fun wiff you in 2010!!!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. I concur with Cloud the Wonder Dog... your blog is consistently fun and often, down right hilarious. Don't know how you do it every day, but my hat would be off to you if I wore a hat. Hope you have a spectacular 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always seem to "color outside the lines!"

    TG, thanks for your wonderful blog...as you know, I usually visit as soon as you post each night!
    Helps put me sleep-kidding!!!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jack you should come to Canada, quick. We are having a party at my mom's brother's house. We can ring in the new year together....TG is invited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jack and TG,
    What a wonderful blog today. You are just too creative. I don't know how you did the first picture...but my hat is off to you...of course you have wonderful inspiration in Jack!!!
    Madi and I wish you and Jack a very Happy New Year. We look forward to keeping up with you in 2010. TG you and Ms. K were my inspirations to start this blog Journey and I thank you. As for Madi, if it wasn't for the flashy beast in her face all the time she would too.
    Talk to you next year!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jack! I would color you gorgeous!

    Happy New Year!

    Liz and Tootie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look handsome no matter what color you are. My mum will be with me tonight so no coloring for us but we'd like to wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our humans do not leave us on New Year's Eve. They even go to bed at their normal time, so they are not awake at midnight. But we still love to go screaming and wake them up in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not to offend but sometimes even the most talented artist cannot cannot copy the original masterpiece!

    Wishing you all a healthy, happy and blessed 2010!
    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jack...
    Mama says...I do believe you are starting trouble Jack.

    I say...WOO HOO!! Go Jack!! Did you wake up the TG like that today????

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look wonderful in any medium Jack!

    Sam and Cisco

    ReplyDelete